We are currently seeking applications from experienced maintenance forepeople to join our existing maintenance division.
Immediate start. Apply today
What you'll do...
As a foreperson, you will have a number of direct responsibilities
- Running a team of 2/3 people in the undertaking of a variety of landscape contracts under the supervision and support of division manager
- Scheduling and organising materials and plant / machinery for sites
- Operating and maintaining various plant and machinery associated with the site works
- Ensuring qualities stadards are met
- Managing the safety of colleagues on site
- Reporting on works
What you'll need
To have previous horticulture or landscape foreperson experience maintaining a variety of landscape types. To have a full, clean driving licence. To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail. Safe pass and manual handling certification are a must.
These would be good too...
- Conputer knowledge
- A horticultural qualification
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience
Safe Pass and Manual Handling required
Put it this way, we have people with us for over 40 years. Why? Because we're a great company to work for.
- Family run business.
- Flexible working conditions
- Career planning and development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Pension options
- Machinery training
- Hourly rate is €13.50 - €17.00 (doe)
- Pension Facility
- Renewal of Safe Pass Costs
- Graduare training prgram
Manual Handling, Safepass, **Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**