19 Apr, 2021
€13.50 - €17.00 hourly
Peter O' Brien and Sons Landscaping Ltd
We are currently seeking applications from experienced maintenance forepeople to join our existing maintenance division.
Immediate start. Apply today
What you'll do...
As a foreperson, you will have a number of direct responsibilities
- Running a team of 2/3 people in the undertaking of a variety of landscape contracts under the supervision and support of division manager
- Scheduling and organising materials and plant / machinery for sites
- Operating and maintaining various plant and machinery associated with the site works
- Ensuring qualities stadards are met
- Managing the safety of colleagues on site
- Reporting on works
What you'll need
- To have previous horticulture or landscape foreperson experience maintaining a variety of landscape types.
- To have a full, clean driving licence.
- To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail.
- Safe pass and manual handling certification are a must.
These would be good too...
- A horticultural qualification
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience
Put it this way, we have people with us for over 40 years. Why? Because we're a great company to work for.
- Family run business.
- Flexible working conditions
- Career planning and development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Pension options
- Machinery training
- Hourly rate is €13.50 - €17.00 (doe)
- Pension Facility
- Renewal of Safe Pass Costs
- Graduare training prgram
Tickets Required/Preferred *(many employers provide these as ongoing training)
Manual Handling, Safepass, **Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**