We are currently seeking experienced landscape horticulturists to join our expanding teams
What you'll do...
Depending on your experience level, you may work independently, or as part of a team looking after a variety of landscapes. These include hotels, commercial premises, rooftops, sports areas, private landscape spaces, green infrastructure and corporate offices
What you'll need
- To have previous landscape horticulture experience maintaining a variety of landscape types.
- To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail
These would be good too...
- A horticultural qualification
- A full clean driving licence
- Safe pass and manual handling certification
Who should apply?
- Professionals already in the industry and seeking to develop their careers
- Horticulture graduates and students
- Students seeking seasonal work
- Candidates meeting the above criteria and available for immediate start in the Dublin area
What are the career opportunities?
As Ireland's oldest and most respected full-service landscape company we can offer career advancement in areas such as design, construction, sports, maintenance, environment, sales, administration and quantity surveying. We pride ourselves on fostering new talent and helping career-focused individuals to achieve their goals.
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience
Put it this way, we have people with us for over 40 years. Why? Because we're a great company to work for.
- Family run business.
- Flexible working conditions
- Career planning and development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Pension options
- Machinery training
- Hourly rate is €11.50 - €17.00 (doe)
- Pension Facility
- Renewal of Safe Pass Costs
- Graduate training program
Manual Handling, **Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**