10 Sep, 2021
€30,000 - €40,000 yearly
Greenseed Landscapes are looking for a Landscape Gardener to join our team which mainly operates in the Dublin 6 Area.
We are primarily involved in both maintenance and planting contracts so a knowledge of plants is helpful. We tend to vary our jobs on a daily basis. We can be planting one day, fencing another and running irrigation systems on another day and of course there is the general maintenance.
- We are looking for a candidate that has experience in Landscaping with a minimum of 2 years and is looking to further their career and experience in horticulture
- We are primarily involved in both maintenance and planting contracts so a knowledge of plants is helpful.
- Knowledge of Hard Landscaping would also be beneficial as we do smaller hard landscaping tasks; paving, fencing, trellis wiring etc.
- Irish Driving license is required. Over 25 for Insurance reasons.
- Manual Handling, Safepass and a Spraying Certificate would be of benefit but not essential.
- Candidate must have good English in order to communicate with both clients and the team.
- Must be energetic and able to work on their own initiative in all weather conditions.
Experience essential, please do not apply if you have no previous experience
Email CV and references to Adrian Corrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Over time available.
Training provided (machinery tickets, updating SP and MH, Driving)
Tickets Required/Preferred *(many employers provide these as ongoing training)
Manual Handling, Safepass, **Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**