We are currently seeking a landscape horticulturist to join a team based in North County Dublin.
What you'll do...
You will work as part of a team maintaining a newly installed high profile and ecologically sensitive scheme.
What you'll need
- To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail
- Safe pass and manual handling certification
These would be good too...
- Horticultural knowledge
- A full clean driving licence
- Machine experience
- Ambition to pursue a career in bioscaping and landscape management
Who should apply?
- Professionals already working in the sector
- People looking to build a career in landscape maintenance and construction
- Horticulture graduates wishing to pursue a career working in the landscape
- Candidates meeting the above criteria and available for immediate start in the West Dublin area
What are the career opportunities?
As Ireland's oldest and most respected full-service landscape company we can offer career advancement in areas such as design, construction, sports, maintenance, environment, sales, administration and quantity surveying. We pride ourselves on fostering new talent and helping career-focused individuals to achieve their goals.
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience
Manual Handling, **Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**