- Are you interested in working for a growing landscaping company based in the Dublin area?
- Do you take pride in delivering excellent results for your construction projects?
- Have you got extensive experience in the landscaping sector?
- You will work mostly with colleagues and maintain these crucial relationships. You will be an essential part of the team, making sure that your team is functioning to the best of its ability.
- As can be expected with a Site Lead role, you will work with scheduling and make sure that projects are completed on time and within budget - absolutely paramount to any successful enterprise. In conjunction with this, you will maintain and update reports to ensure that you will keep the sites running smoothly.
- As site lead, you will work with many different teams to make sure that garden projects are run to completion. You will also lead teams on site so you will demonstrate strong leadership and organisational skills.
Interested? Continue to read…
Being Considered For This Role
- Strong industry experience in landscape construction or related sector.
- Excellent project management experience preferably with a good knowledge of plants and landscape materials. Experience with contract cost control would be desirable.
- Experience in running entire projects.
- Ability to work alone while also being a team player, both setting and meeting targets as part of the team.
- Commitment to travel when necessary is important in this role, plus your ability to go the extra mile when required to finish a job well and on time.
Sounds like it’s for you? Apply now!
Shortlisting is taking place on a rolling basis, so early applications are recommended.
If you require any special assistance to make an application to HortiRecruit, please email us and a member of our Recruitment Team will be happy to support you.
We value and celebrate diversity and we encourage applications from every candidate qualified for this role, inclusive of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, identity, age, religion, and/or disability.
- You will get a competitive salary and will work on high quality projects.
- Your career will be supported and developed to make sure that you are progressing.
Sounds of interest? Apply now!