- Are you interested in working for a growing landscaping company based in the Dublin area?
- Do you thrive on solving complex problems for project delivery?
- Have you got extensive experience in the landscaping sector?
- You will work mostly with clients and maintain these crucial relationships. You will be a vital element of the business and through your efforts, you will make sure that the lifeblood of the company (a healthy project pipeline) is flowing well.
- As can be expected with a Project Manager role, you will work with scheduling and making sure that projects are completed on time and within budget - absolutely paramount to any successful enterprise. In conjunction with this, detailed reports need to be written and maintained to ensure the smooth and successful running of the project.
- You will also work with the construction team to make sure that projects are running smoothly on the ground. This is why you need to have a strong understanding of how landscaping works.
Interested? Continue to read…
Being Considered For This Role
- Strong industry experience in landscape construction or related sector.
- Excellent project management experience preferably with a good knowledge of plants and landscape materials. Experience with contract cost control would be desirable.
- A natural communicator with a friendly disposition , you are a passionate team player. You will be honest and straight forward in communication style with our customers and team.
- Experience in running entire projects.
- Ability to work alone while also being a team player, both setting and meeting targets as part of the team.
- You will have a positive, helpful, and optimistic attitude with an ability to work well as a self-starter.
- Commitment to travel when necessary is important in this role, plus your ability to go the extra mile when required to finish a job well and on time.
Sounds like it’s for you? Apply now!
Shortlisting is taking place on a rolling basis, so early applications are recommended.
If you require any special assistance to make an application to HortiRecruit, please email us and a member of our Recruitment Team will be happy to support you.
We value and celebrate diversity and we encourage applications from every candidate qualified for this role, inclusive of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, identity, age, religion, and/or disability.
- You will get a competitive salary and will work on high quality projects.
- Your career will be supported and developed to make sure that you are progressing.
Sounds of interest? Apply now!