Lavin.ie are seeking experienced individuals with Horticultural knowledge. The candidate should have a good knowledge of plants with an eye for detail.
- High standard of horticultural knowledge
- 2 years experience in commercial landscape maintenance
- Full B driving licence (B+E an advantage)
- A keen eye for detail
- Can understand and communicate in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Physical fitness
- A hands-on, practical and realistic approach to work
- Flexibility and a willingness to work in a busy and varied environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advise on horticultural matters
- Lawn care - mowing, strimming and edging
- Shrub, hedge pruning and maintenance
- Weed control and herbicide application
- Tree and shrub planting
- Soft landscaping and light construction and other landscape maintenance related tasks
- Use of various vehicle, plant, equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and organise and manage your own workload
- Financial awareness
Demonstrate the ability to effectively follow the instruction provided by management and site Foreperson.
Obey clients site rules and regulations in regards to health and safety.
Be a positive team player, working as part of a team to ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard and that the work completed is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
The data you submit will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be in line with the Data Protection Acts and GDPR Guidelines.
Manual Handling, **Training offered for required tickets to the right candidate**